If you're going to invest in any jewelry this year, then my recommendation is to go for classic pieces that are work-appropriate enough to wear from 9-5, but still chic from 9-9. Or from 9-10. (Or in my case, from 9 to...never. Fashion never sleeps, so why should I, right?)*
Anyway, my point is not to endorse bad sleeping habits -- not sleeping enough is a killer (along with sitting, which I'm also doing right now...#deathdoublewhammy) --but instead, to suggest some great working girl staples that will make you feel like a boss in the boardroom. And if that's too high of a bar, then at least they won't break the bank.
- Stella Bracelet, Jacyln Mayer ($140)
- Fabrice Pendant, Isabella Marant ($140)
- Pointed End Stud, Ashley Thorne ($360)
- Rhodium Diamond Earring, Bare ($75)
- Noelle Pendant, Jacyln Mayer ($135)
* Kidding. I love sleep. You should, too.